Includes volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the YBCR DVDs, 5 sets of the sliding double-sided word & picture cards, and 5 lift-the-flap books. Includes Baby's First Teacher box with 166 words (on 83 double-sided cards) and instructions for games. Includes simple instructions along with the Parents’ Guide and Dr. Titzer's Early Learning Workshop DVD. BONUS: Includes 5 Your Child Can Read! DVDs. Ages 3 months to 5 years old.
- Better ever for child learning development Review by Samusideen
I used this when my daughter was 2 years old and today she is 5 years and can read novels,magazines,journals and newspapers with ease.
She is extra-ordinary at spelling and her class teacher was amazed that at the age of 5 she can read and write excellently.
All thanks to yourbabycanread and to Dr Robert. (Posted on 12/26/13)
- My daughter was not communicating at 3 years old and YBCR opened up her world. Review by Saved My Daughter
- My daughter was born at 25 weeks gestation and had severe articulation disorder with apraxia of speech. After going through early intervention with therapists working on once sound per week for her to master with no success as everything was scrambled for her. We purchased the Your Baby Can Read program before taking her for the recommended Special Needs program testing and within 3 months she had mastered all the word cards demonstrating by signs and was beginning to say some of the words - she was in there! Four years later at 7 years old our daughter is in 2nd grade. Your Baby Can Read saved this child, thank you Dr. Titzer!!! (Posted on 10/9/13)
- My Son is Advanced thanks to your product Review by Mal
I bought this product when my now 5 year old was about 9 months. By 15 months my son was reading 80 words. He's now tested as gifted. What i want potential buys to consider is this product open up the door for a love of learn. By 3 years old my son learned the states & capitals was able to identify the world country flag at least 60. Count in 5 different languages. Add subtract . now at the age of 5 he's doing Multiplication. He's in kindergarten however he has a great teach whom accommodate his knowledge and gives him second to third grade work. I have displayed some of my son work on. ( FYI i have never met the owner of this product. However i am Thankful for this product. Having another baby will purchase this product again. I gave away my first set of DVDs and books, (Posted on 9/7/13)
- My baby CAN Review by Marky Mark
My son was born in July of 08. I bought this set soon after. Last week my son had his Kindergarten assessment. The teacher walked out of the assessment smiling and said. "He can already read"
Not only can my son read, he understands the meaning of the words and has emotional emphasis on words.
The teacher asked us how we got him reading at this level so soon. We told her "Your Baby Can Read" She wrote that down.
I won't give all of the credit to YBCR, but clearly these videos allowed him to be comfortable around the written word, as well as the sound of that word. This allowed him the comfort to read.
BOB books were also used for this. He has gained so much confidence that he isn't afraid to try.
What more can a parent ask of his child. (Posted on 8/20/13)
- excellent Review by pitisue
used it on my 8 month old, she started to recognized words at 10 months old, she never stop reading after that.
After she finished the program, she continue to learn as we continue to read books daily.
At 2 she was reading her own books
at 2.5 she started to read my emails as I typed them and she was sitting on my lap.
at 3 she would read books she had never seen before.
She is not the only one I know has used the program and has learn. Everyone I know have used it, their children knew how to read by 2 years of age.
My daughter is a normal kid that plays like every other kids. She is not in front of the TV all day long, in fact, we don't even have cable, so if you turn our telly on, there is snow on the screen.
She has DVDs she may watch such a Curious George, Olivia, The magic Bus...she is a lot of fun, outgoing. She is 4 and knows how to read, and learned effortlessly. She knows how to write her name and write A-Z letters.
This was my experience with my kid and I have video recordings of her to prove it. I think everything else remaining equal, the program works and kids will learn to sound words out at school and at home if one takes the time.
Good luck! (Posted on 8/13/13)