FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Infant Learning Company commends 3 year-old early reader Caleigh Anne for landing her new role in NBC’s new sci-fi series “Believe”. Caleigh began using the Your Baby Can Read! program at 4 months old and now reads at the third grade level. Caleigh, her mother Shannon, and Dr. Robert C. Titzer, creator of Your Baby Can Read! are available for interview.
March 7, 2014
Caleigh Anne’s early reading ability helps land her role in NBC’s new sci-fi series, Believe. Believe premiers Monday, March 10, 2014.
Caleigh Anne just turned 3 years old and currently reads at about a 3rd grade level.
“We believe her reading ability has contributed to much of her success in the acting and modeling industry. For instance, she has had roles in two feature films and a role for the pilot episode of NBC’s Believe,” produced by JJ Abrams, says Shannon, Caleigh’s mother.
“Because of Caleigh’s reading ability she has done amazing at auditions,” Shannon explains. “She works really well with the script or copy and impresses all the directors and producers she has met. She reads anything off of a cue card and because she comprehends what she is reading, she can actually act out the emotion along with the script,” She says.
Shannon attributes Caleigh’s reading success to the program Your Baby Can Read! “We started the Your Baby Can Read! series when she was 4 months old. By the time she turned 12 months old she was reading every word from the entire Your Baby Can Read! series. We then followed with the Your Child Can Read! series. Caleigh can read phonetically and has a high ability to comprehend what she is reading. Basically anything we put in front of her she can read.” *
Caleigh Anne is one of many thousands of babies who learned to read with Your Baby Can Read!. Some of the babies are children of celebrities, policymakers, or are celebrities in their own right. For example:
- In the recent GOP response to the President’s State of the Union Address, Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Chair of the G.O.P. Conference and Co-Chair of the Congressional Down Syndrome Caucus, shared that her son, Cole,* is now reading above grade level at age six, despite his challenges with Down syndrome. In a June 2012 CNN interview Cole uses Your Baby Can Read!.
- Both Beyonce and Alicia Keys are teaching their babies written language during this “natural window of opportunity” when it may be easier to learn language skills at a high level.
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr also use Your Baby Can Read!. Miranda Kerr credits her son’s large vocabulary to using the program.
- Samantha Harris, former Dancing with the Stars & Entertainment Tonight host talks about the program and meeting its creator, Dr. Robert Titzer.
- Rev Run and Justine Simmons taught their baby daughter Miley to read using Your Baby Can Read!. Later they invited Dr. Titzer to appear on their reality TV series, Run’s House.
- Mensa’s youngest member ever*, Adam Kirby, learned to read with Dr. Titzer’s program.
Early readers get ahead and stay ahead according to the latest research from the University of Edinburgh. “Children who advanced by just one reading level at the age of seven earned on average £5,000 [$7,750.00] more a year at age 42 than their classmates.”
Early learning expert Dr. Robert Titzer taught his own babies to read using this multi-sensory, interactive method he began developing more than two decades ago. Now, countless babies and toddlers around the world have used those same techniques to learn language skills.
About a dozen studies have been conducted using Your Baby Can Read! showing positive results for babies and toddlers who have used the program.
Dr. Titzer’s company, Infant Learning, Inc., has just released a new early learning informational website for parents (www.infantlearning.com). This site helps to answer questions related to how and why parents would teach a baby to read. Parents can contact Infant Learning by phone and social media to get the support they need in using the program.
About the Infant Learning Company
The Infant Learning Company is a global company that champions early learning by providing parents innovative, science-based products, a dynamic website with the latest advancements in infant research, and parental support so that families experience the joys of early learning while developing close bonds with their children.
Contact: Sharon Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
760 622-9837 (c) – weekend
760 622-9837 (o) – weekdays
* Typical results for infants who consistently use YBCR for 6 months include learning to read some words and gaining vocabulary skills.