Tips for Teaching Reading (Written Language Tips)
The Infant Learning Company has tips for teaching written language in many places on this Early Learning Website. Please note that the Early Literacy Milestones contain these tips plus explanations and additional information. Please read the Research and How It Works sections to get a better understanding of how it works and why you may want to teach your child written language early in life. The FAQs also include some important tips.
- Getting Started Today
- Guidelines for Acquiring Early Literacy
- Tips for Learning More Written Words
- Tips for Teaching Short Phrases
- Tips for Reading Sentences
- Tips for Teaching Phonics with Comprehension
- How to Use Books to Teach Reading
- Fast Reading Tips
This page will eventually have many different articles giving tips on teaching babies to read. To read more tips now, please read the Early Literacy Milestones.
Please check back in the coming weeks. Thanks.